Although Grandma’s Country Oven Bake Shoppe is always accepting applications, we will post specific jobs on this page as they become available. Some applicants may be called to interview and/or complete their applications in-store. Submitting an application does not guarantee a call from our staff.
CURRENT TEAM MEMBER POSITIONS
- We are hiring a part time position that includes a rotating weekend schedule. We are looking for an individual who loves to bake and scratch baking experience is a bonus. Our bakery is a fast paced work environment that requires you are able to read and execute recipes, measure and weigh ingredients, able to lift up to 50 lbs. and this position requires that you stand on your feet for your entire shift. You must be reliable, punctual and have a reliable means of transportation. (Full time position has medical benefits offered after 60 days)
- Sales Associate
- Team grandma is looking for someone who thrives in a fast paced environment, is energetic, personable, mature and willing to learn about and sell our fabulous scratch baked products. The current sales positions are a full time position (mostly daylight) and a part time that would include evenings and weekends.
- Seasonal Help
- Daytime Prep / Finisher
- We are hiring two or three day time prep/finishers. These positions would be part-time, Monday thru Friday, from 9am to 3pm. You would be repsonsible for scopping and dividing cookies, rolling out and cutting cookie doughs, filling and finishing various cookies, packaging items for sale, peeling apples, prepping items for storage and more. This position is September thru December.
- Weekend Stocking / Packaging / Prep
- We are hiring two weekend helpers. These positions would be part-time, both Saturday & Sunday thru October (less after that), from about 8am to 4pm. You would be repsonsible for stocking the cases and sales areas, preparing baked goods for sale, packaging items for sale, prepping items for storage, folding boxes and more. This position is September thru December.
Download a paper version of this application.